Tuesday, May 23, 2006

an excerpt from my life four years ago...



I feel strangely uneasy today. Like I don't know where I stand with the world. I think it was my talk with mom this morning. And possibly posting the self-history. And the whole stupid Vivian car wreck/sham marriage stuff. And Winston popping back into my life. And getting "sirred" a couple times on the phone this week. and the mystery and dread of rhinocrisis. and realizing what a shambles my finances are, and how I should forget going to Europe any time soon, and how I shouldn't even be going on this vacation next month, but it's too late to not, and knowing that I should probably just sell the house and jeep, even though that's really gonna hurt like you don't know, and feeling hopeless in this job, and seeing Sleater-Kinney last night and thinking "god, I wish that were me up there..."

No comments: